Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Shared connection not available lumia 920

Contributor
dracohe

Shared connection not available lumia 920

Hi I have a lumia 920 and shared in connection tells me that is not available right now, I have the APN settings manually, and the operator can share already tried other phone

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
emilygreen

Hi dracohe

Try to download Access Point application from Store. This will help you  you to easily manage individual operator settings for internet, MMS and internet sharing features. 

You may refer to this link for the complete details of the said application.

If my post helped you, please don't forget to click on the "White Star" and if it resolved your issue click on "Accept as Solution" :smileywink:

Nokia Lumia 920 Nokia Asha 308 Nokia 808 PureView 
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
elsewhere

I have been annoyed with the same issue these months (before former update, I COULD share the connection of LUMIA 920 within "access point" at "setting"). Today I have just done Portico update, but the situation is not changed...:smileysad:

I have tried changing my access point into dummy point and restart and setting back again and restart...

I may reset my phone, but I don't know how to recover...

Please use plain text.