Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Skype for nokia lumia 625 or 920

gince77
Accepted Solution

Skype for nokia lumia 625 or 920

hello ,I want to bay nokia 625 or 920 .Or running skype 24 hours  a day,the problem is no one  can not  to anser i was today in 10 shops but  Carphonewerhaus,phone4u,o2 vadafone  3 ,i thinking nokia have provide more information for shop asisstans.

Thank yoou

Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
paulheu

Re: Skype for nokia lumia 625 or 920

[ Edited ]

If you are asking if Skype remains active on the phone once started for the first time then yes, it does.

---

Click on the blue Star Icon below if my advice has helped you or press the 'Accept As Solution' link if I solved your problem..

Please use plain text.
gince77

That mean its work like  in android  or OS system  .I have recive  calls and text  via phone and skype  that for me very important skype ,if yes no more questions

Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
paulheu

Yes, in fact whether you receive a skype or a normal call there's no difference.

---

Click on the blue Star Icon below if my advice has helped you or press the 'Accept As Solution' link if I solved your problem..

Please use plain text.