Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Still not received update on Nokia Lumia 800

Contributor
C_Marriott

Still not received update on Nokia Lumia 800

I've been waiting 2 weeks for the 7.8 update but I am yet to receive it. Zune keeps teling me it 7.10 and up-to-date. Any help?

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
rayhipkiss

Re: Still not received update on Nokia Lumia 800

This just means that the update isn't available for your handset yet. Give it time for the update to be made ready. You could try going to your nearest Nokia care point and ask them if they are willing or able to update your phone for you.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
C_Marriott

I've heard that all the updates have been rolled out already. Also I live on the Isle of Wight and I don't think there's any Nokia care points here
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
jimmyireland

Sadly you will have to wait then should not be that long...

If  i have helped at all a click on the white star below would be nice thanks.

Now using the Lumia 1520
Please use plain text.