Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Support sucks at Nokia Care Egypt ..................

wael10100

Support sucks at Nokia Care Egypt ..................Lumia 920 very technically poor

Thanks to assist me to get a resolution for my problem with Nokia Care Egypt,& Raya Shop Egypt .The problem started since I've purchased 2 Phone Sets models[Lumia 620 : 2,000 L.E. & Lumia 920 : 4,999 L.E.] on date: 8th of April 2013,and  got a one year warranty from Raya included in the purchase. reciept number : 64980 from city stars branch .
-since I've turned on my Lumia 920 ;I've noticed that it restarts automatically with no reason ,and without notification
- the temperature of the device is getting very high during:
- normal 2G phone calls
-Internet surfing
-charging
-the mobile need to be charged every 4 hours even if not used;and just turned on .
-and finally;after only 20 days of usage the mobile has restarted and it halted on a Nokia logo and no response .

i have already handed the mobile to Nokia care Egypt on 30/4/2013 with receipt number : 1198584 . i wonder how Nokia factories provide a phone set witch has not been tested and get faulty just after 20 days .
 I've already contacted Nokia care Egypt on phone number:19 576 ;and they informed me that they're waiting for my 
approval for the phone format and data loss[while they've got this verbal approval on 6/5/2013 ];and they confirmed that the fault was software and they would hand me the phone on 22/5/2013 .

Then later on today ;I've been to the Nokia Care at Nasr City;and they informed me totally different story:
           -the problem is hardware
 -they need to replace the whole board for the phone
 -I've asked to hand me a written technical report with this ;and they refused ;and said that I cant have it till they hand me the mobile and make me sign off the delivery .
-I'd to write down another complaint [while the old one was not replied yet ] ,and got a photo copy for it .

I wont accept to have a hardware repaired phone with just only 20 days usage so either to have a new phone set or have my money back .

If I didn't receive an email reply to this message within 24 hours ;I'd start my legal suit against Nokia;and already have opened a complaint at the CPA ;and they just need to have the legal documents to start procedure.
Please use plain text.
musica

Re: Support sucks at Nokia Care Egypt ..................Lumia 920 very technically poor

Hi Wael10100,

Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions!

Sorry to hear this. It would be best though to contact Nokia Care Egypt for any unresolved issues regarding your mobile phone. You can visit the below link. Thanks.

http://www.nokia.com/eg-ar/support/contact/

Final Banner
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
purepro

Re: Support sucks at Nokia Care Egypt ..................Lumia 920 very technically poor

I too sent my Nokia 808 PureView (the famous 3g hardware bug and other problems) to Nokia Care Egypt on 22/9/2013 and till now 27/10/2013 (35 days **bleep**!!) didnt receive the handset after being given 2 dates for delivery and lots of contradiction in the causes of the delay and when to get the phone. I even filed a complain in their investigation department and nothing till now. I mean if this how a premium device owner gets treated then i will make sure no one i know will ever buy a nokia device again for good. And I will file a suit against Nokia Care for this abuse and violation of consumer rights (already filed a complain in NTRA)

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
purepro

UPDATE

Just got my phone back from Nokia Care Egypt and they switched the motherboard (essentially meaning a new phone with a new IMEI minus the touch and the cover). As i said in my previous post they kept me waiting for 37 DAYS and after receiving the new phone it had Belle fp , OMG they didnt even bother to check on the SW and update it .. I mean dont they have a code of conduct or something. Anyway told them and then updated it now to the latest version.

Of course the next "Fight" will be on how to transfere the extended warranty i had with the old phone to the new one.

My verdict Nokia Care is incompetent and i dont recommend anyone to deal with them.

Please use plain text.