Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Uploading music into my lumia 710 is big probl...

krish23
Accepted Solution

Uploading music into my lumia 710 is big problem

i'm not able to transfer songs from my friends mobile through Bluetooth.. then tried to download mp3 songs via email which friend had sent, it said this format is not supported..I tried to get into nokia.com/music to download the song, my mobile name is not listed in the list which nokia has in their website..

help me out how to upload the music into my lumia 710...

Please use plain text.
Sage
kevgallacher

Re: Uploading music into my lumia 710 is big problem

[ Edited ]

There are a couple of ways

The main ways to get your own music on is through the official Zune software on PC or the Mac equivalent. You can also purchase/stream new music from "Nokia music" or "Zune Marketplace" directly onto your phone. You can also use a service like "Last.fm" or "Spotify" to stream music or stream radio broadcast via various apps. There is also a radio tuner on the phone.

You can also listen to music via e-mail or internet link but cannot save the file.

Finally there is an app called "free music downloader" that can save music from the internet but it will not appear in your media library, it can only be accessed through the app.

You can not transfer via bluetooth and you can not save music from internet explorer or e-mail.

These are the only ways I know of, there may be other apps that offer similar services.

Please use plain text.
krish23

d only way is to slove this problem is i got to download zune software on my pc to upload the song...

or else i need to go to nokia store and purchase the music..

Please use plain text.
Sage
kevgallacher

[ Edited ]

Did you not read my post.

If you want your music on the phone then yes you need Zune software.

The software is free to use and is necessary for updates so you should install it on your PC anyway.

Nokia isn't the only place to buy music there are alternatives as stated in previous post.

Please use plain text.
Advisor
nanzprateek

Use UC Browser, it can download songs from the internet and u can always play them from the downloaded list. They won't appear in your zune music list though :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
neoparag

Which apps download vedios directly from net to media library like Nokia music?and apps which keep videos in private in media library?
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
sohil26

I have also download Zune software....but than also my phone is not connecting with my pc...y?????? :-(
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
sohil26

how to download that UC browser
Please use plain text.