Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: VERY BAD PHONE!! FROM MY EXPERIENCE FOR LUMIA ...

Counsellor
Daniel_na

Re: VERY BAD PHONE!! FROM MY EXPERIENCE FOR LUMIA 920

thank you very much. Im calling voda Australia :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
gunsnroses_dxb

The Phone isn't bad at all, it's very stylush and innovative... but sometimes I believe there is a batch of bad build and unfortunately I also got one like that... I am having issue with the sctaches on screen as well crackling sound n dust under the front camera.

But Lumia is one of the finest phone in the market.....OS is great n fits superbly in my Windows Echosystem.
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
adrianhughes

yeah might be the cut of the SIM, i know and have seen the guy in Crazy John's cut the SIM down from a normal-sized SIM.

Daniel_na, that's appalling service i'd say from Smith's, though it doesn't surprise me to be honest from them. I do hope that it all works out for you mate.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
Daniel_na

thanks mate,

I changed the SIM yesterday, it looks all good last night. I tried with my mates from her room to mine, much more better than before.

thanks again

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
adrianhughes

awesome, glad to hear it all worked out for you mate :smileyhappy:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

Glad to know that ..So, it was the SIM and not the Nokia Lumia 920 .. Makes the Subject line inappropriate :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Advisor
edomac

Very Bad phone....!!!!!

I waited for the release of the Nokia Lumia 920 in Ireland and fought the temptation to buy an IPhone,

Big mistake 4 weeks the phone lasted it would show that it was charging when it was not plugged in, and would always show that the battery was at full charge when it was not in the end it knocked it’s self-off  and would not turn back on and now I have been without my phone for 2 weeks.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
cjlim

There is always the odd few monday mornig phones. Personally, I've been using mine for 6 months with no problems. Main thing is it gets sorted so you can truly enjoy the phone.. 

Please use plain text.
Sadlave

Where did you bring your phone to??? Usually the phones are getting repaired the same day of within few days if it is higher level repair… The best solution for you would be to chat with Nokia Care about this, I am sure they will sort things out for you. I have a Lumia 920 no issues also

Please use plain text.
Advisor
edomac

I bought the phone from O2, and it's gone for repair with phonemenders.
They say it a LEVEL 3 – repair, main board fault..
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
cjlim

Ouch! The delay is probably because they do not have the parts in stock. Best to wait a little and have it fixed properly then to have them do a rush job and not really fix it. 

Have you tried going on the O2 forum? The girls there are very helpful and they be able to speed things up for you. 

Please use plain text.
Advisor
edomac

I will wait, I got myself a lumia 820 and I'm using that while I wait to get my 920 back..
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
cjlim

Very nice. Only problem with that is you will probably end up using the 820 most of the time and just use the 920 for showing off. :smileyhappy: I have one of each as well. They both do much the same except for the camera but I find the 820 way easier on my pocket so I use the 820 as personal phone and 920 as work phone which resides in my briefcase most of the time. Good to hear you are not really stuck.

Make sure it is working properly when you get it back. Like I said before, the girls on the O2 forum are very helpful.  

Please use plain text.
Advisor
edomac

Still without my lumia 920 what a joke sent for repair on the 27 April...

STAY AWAY FROM THIS PHONE...

Please use plain text.
Community Manager
tiny_chef

Hi edomac,

Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions!

Sorry to hear your experience with our Nokia Care Point and we'd like to assist you further on your concern. I have sent you a private message. If you have time, please respond with the requested information. Thanks!

Final Banner
Please use plain text.
Advisor
edomac

LUMIA 920 OFF FOR REPAIR FOR 22 DAYS PICKED IT UP ON THE 22nd and guess what....???

The phone is still the same as it was when i sent it away for repair brought it back to O2 and they are going to send it away again for repair 22 day maybe..??

It's getting to the stage now that I will have the phone off for repair longer then i have used it....

Please use plain text.
Advisor
edomac

what message...?????

Look i have always used Nokia phones from the Nokia 5110, 3310,6310,6310i,3510,6610i,N96,N97,N8,Lumia920,Lumia820, and the the only reason I got a Lumia 820 was because my 920 was off for repair, as i stated above I waited and waited for the Lumia 920 to go on sale in Ireland and fought the temptation to get  the apple iphone. Even when my girlfriend wanted to get me the iphone for christmas but i told no i would hold out for the Lumia 920, but to tell you the truth this whole experience has changed my mind I have had enough of this.

Please use plain text.
musica

Hi Edomac,

was referring to Private Messages. You can see the envelope icon at the upper right part of the page like what's on the below screenshot.

Final Banner
Please use plain text.
Advisor
edomac

Up date on my Lumia 920, back from repair on the 22  MAY, and wait for it gone again for repair on the 24May, I had my phone for a full day cant belive that a full day. Then to add to all this my baby daughter dropped my lumia 820 and broke the screen and the best bit no insurance so now no phone.

But I should have my Lumia 920 back in another 10 days, if I go by the 22 day repair time that is.

WHAT A JOKE....!!!!!

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
vem05

Thanks for the help. It woked for me.

Please use plain text.