Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Video editor for WP8 needed

Advisor
Elastic

Video editor for WP8 needed

It would be nice to edit videos that are captured with Lumia 920. Even the basic functions like cutting, cropping, adding some text, titles, transitions and music. Like the one we used to have in our N8 or like windows movie maker that used to be in our pc. Already suggested this also in WP support site, but if Nokia could hurry things a bit.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
jimmyireland

Re: Video editor for WP8 needed

Your comment is and has been noted and asked nokia cant tell MS what to do.

If  i have helped at all a click on the white star below would be nice thanks.

Now using the Lumia 1520
Please use plain text.
zorb

Re: Video editor for WP8 needed

Is there an OS level restriction preventing someone from making a simple video editor for Windows Phone? I'd love to see something with basic features like:

Trimming clips
making slideshows out of still pics
adding title frame to beginning and end
putting clips together
adding voiceover or music
text over video

I think those things could be done with the dual core processors, right? It seems like the most taxing would be adding audio since the phone would be playing video and recording audio at the same time.

Anyway, I was curious why no one has tackled this. I think it could even be a good commercial, money-making app.
Please use plain text.