Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

WhatsApp for Windows Phone

Registered Member
martin1970

[ Edited ]

I Cannot find Whatsapp in the market for my brand new Nokia lumia 800, and if i go to www.whatsapp.com it says that my device is not supported ???

Please help i cannot believe this is true

Regards Martin

Moderator's note: We have provided a more topic subject so others can easily search for the same concern.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
hjanand

[ Edited ]

I am not avle to download whatsapp on my lumia 710.. It says my software is old but i checked it and it says that it is new... Please help me

Moderator's note: We have provided a more topic subject so others can easily search for the same concern.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
hjanand

[ Edited ]

Sme problem for my lumia 710... It is irritating

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
liolisac

[ Edited ]

Whatsapp is right now not available for any windows phone device. They removed it from market but it will be soon back again with new version...just wait a little bit.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
aspergerguy

[ Edited ]

hjanand wrote:
I am not able to download whatsapp on my lumia 710.

No one can as in it's present version it has been withdrawn from Windows Marketplace.

Happy to have helped forum with a Support Ratio = 42.5

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
lumiahtr

[ Edited ]

i can see it in Nokia app highlights

it says my device is not supported

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
mdandybk

[ Edited ]

Hi liolisac,

and how sure are you about this?

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Kosh

[ Edited ]

Hi all,

WhatsApp is currently not available in MarketPlace. This has been reported by several sources on the Internet.

As Marketplace is a Microsoft service and WhatsApp is an app not created nor published by Nokia please direct your questions on availability to either Microsoft or WhatsApp support

Kosh

Press the 'Accept As Solution' icon if I have solved your problem, click on the Star Icon below if my advice has helped you!

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
chana

[ Edited ]

the windows pone website says -

Mobile operators: If you have questions about your mobile service, billing or using your Windows Phone, your mobile operator should have the answer.

so why do you send us there??

Please use plain text.
Technical Expert
Alvin09

[ Edited ]

Hi,

The WhatsApp is now available in Marketplace.

BR; Alvin09

Please use plain text.
parveen08

[ Edited ]

I have recently downloaded latest version of whatsapp in my Lumia 800 but I am not bale to share videos and songs I use to do in Nokia 5233. It do not show options sharing files from my phone. Is this gonna be solve soon?? Please help

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
ng85

[ Edited ]

You need to the appdeveloper in this regard.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark the post as solution if it solves your problem.
Current Device - Nokia Lumia 920
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
messanger

[ Edited ]

Hi,
alvin09
plz give me the link,from where i can download whatsapp for my Lumia 1320.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

[ Edited ]

messanger wrote:
Hi,
alvin09
plz give me the link,from where i can download whatsapp for my Lumia 1320.

This is a very old thread .. The current situation is mentioned HERE . Can't do anything till the Developers of WhatsApp make it available once again .. possibly after the Bug fixes thats been reported on many other websites ..

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
savanshetty

WhatsApp for Lumia phones

[ Edited ]

I Cannot find Whatsapp in the market for my lumia 925

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
93tid

[ Edited ]

savanshetty wrote:

I Cannot find Whatsapp in the market for my lumia 925

Clearly you did not read the message right above yours or tried the search function in this forum.

If you had, you would have found THIS thread and also THIS thread, which contain the answer to your query.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Nero_Yau

Re: WhatsApp for Windows Phone

Can't download Whatsapp in the Lumia 520!?
I updated the phone, after i wanted to download whatsapp. However, can't find Whatsapp! Even find in the whatsapp website to download what the say may be your regions problem, or need update, (i m already updated! And right region!) so that is a problem on the Nokia Apps Server i think! Please quickly to fix this problem and reaport to my email when u fix it, thx!
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

Check again .. Its available now HERE

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
akshaygahukar

Cant believe that Windows phone is not having WhatsApp app. It's irritating... M too suffering from it for my 520 device.
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

[ Edited ]

akshaygahukar wrote:
Cant believe that Windows phone is not having WhatsApp app. It's irritating... M too suffering from it for my 520 device.

Are you sure ? Did you check the link provided in the post above yours ?

..or are you facing some different problem ?

Please use plain text.