Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: When will the part arrive?

disappointing

When will the part arrive?

Sent my Lumia 900 for repair on June 29 and till today it's still not ready. Called the centre a few times since last week, they said it's the speaker's fault and it need to be replaced. However, they couldn't tell me when the part will arrive, and what I can do is keep waiting waiting and waiting.. 

I think as customers, we should at least be given a tentative date of collection, after it has been delayed for so long. It just adds frustration without getting any information, as if there's not any progress on this. 

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Puigchild

Re: When will the part arrive?

[ Edited ]

Hi disappointing,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the forums!

We're sorry to hear about your problem and the time you've spent waiting. Please send all possible details of your issue to the following email address: support.discussions@nokia.com so we can look into it. If you got a case number from Nokia Care Point, please include it in the email along with your phone's IMEI number (can be found on the box) and all the information on the Care Point where to you took your phone to. 

Kind regards,

Puigchild

If you find this post helpful, a click upon the white star at bottom would always be appreciated.
If it also solves your problem, clicking ACCEPT AS SOLUTION below it will benefit other users!
Please use plain text.