Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Which Windows Phone should I choose?

FarooqE6

Which Windows Phone should I choose?

I am seriously considering an upgrade to windows, but I still didn't reach a decision to whether to go with Lumia 900 or Lumia 700.

Any advice?

Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
carman58

Performance will be virtually identical, got my son a 710 and he's over themoon, but if budget is not an issue i'd go for the 900 as the larger screen gives a much better experience with Windows phone in my opinion, plus you get better hardware and camera. Both will however give the same speed and fluidity in use .

Good Luck

If I have helped at all, a click on the White Star is always appreciated :

you can also help others by marking 'accept as solution:smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
masterpeura

Ultimately you have to decide for yourself, I'd go for the 900 though, if my budget allows me.
The 800 is a great option as well, I like the screen size better, but there a few things that are annoying, like the USB port. And the fact that it was the first Nokia WP.
Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru

FarooqE6 wrote:

I am seriously considering an upgrade to windows, but I still didn't reach a decision to whether to go with Lumia 900 or Lumia 700.

Any advice?

Wait for WP8 handsets to be released if a few months are not an issue for you.

Please use plain text.