Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Windows Live ID -service is currently unavaila...

Mobile Sensei
paulheu

Re: Windows Live ID -service is currently unavailable

[ Edited ]

mannu79 wrote:

Hello Friends..

I got Lumia 800 few days back... created a windows live ID.. try Login from my phone.. BOOOO nothing happens.. it says problem is at  the other end... you need to key in some CODE..

I'm sorry, but you are not making much sense here.

Do you have a Hotmail or outlook.com account you want to use as your Microsoft account? If not go to outlook.com and create one.

When you first set up the phone you are asked to register your Microsoft Account. If no network access is available at that time you can do so later.

Once you have an active internet account go to Settings>email+accounts>add account and set up the Microsoft account (Windows Live). Once you set up the account you previously made you're set.

If you need more help tell us exactly whet you are doing and/or what message you get back.

---

Click on the blue Star Icon below if my advice has helped you or press the 'Accept As Solution' link if I solved your problem..

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
grillswills

I'm having the same problem of windows live id service currently not available. I've tried all and nothing seems to be working. I can surf the net as I am doing right now on my lumia 710 but market place only displays apps but cannot download the apps. Bing search does not work either. This has been on for a month and I got the phone 3 months ago. It seems Microsoft is tired and has no solution or it may be that users are not giving them enough details as regards the problem. Whatever the case may be, we deserve to hear from Microsoft.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
MADJIK

Hi everybody. I have a Lumia 820 and this issue made me mad !!! I tried a solution and it works very fine for me :

- Go to settings - then email+ accounts . on your primary microsoft account go to server . replace blu-m.hotmail.com by m.hotmail.com .

Hope it will work fine for you.

For me its finallly ok

Regards

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
dany89654123

try Logging in with your's phone current Account in www.windowsphone.com

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
jaypriya

I have bought nokia lumia 800 and created window live id after fomatting the phone i am not able to create the window id again because i forgote previous id and password can u please suggest me wat should i do now because without window id this phone has no use

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
awnoron

I've the same issue on my Nokia lumia 710, I've trouble with my Facebook id too I get error 0x80048869
I use 3g avg net speed of 120kbps ,ladt time I had this trouble they suggested I create a new id but it didn't help ,, apps can be downloaded from WiFi but not from my 3g connection

I'm From India
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
awnoronha

I had the same issue with my Nokia lumia 710 I just went to my email+accounts and in my windows live id i retyped my password and then synchronized the account, my marketplace works fine now
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Rishi93

Since the past 10 months I've been trying to sync my windows account on my phone but in vain. 

It shows the error: problem connecting to m.hotmail.com with code: 80072EFD. 
This posed no problems until recently when i changed my SIM and now while trying to update or download the app I get the message that: Windows live id is unavailable. Try again later.

Its really frustrating as I have more than a dozen updates pending and also I'm not able to access internet via apps dedicated for some social websites. But opening the same site in the browser works fine! Kindly help.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
jovia

Always windows live id is showing is not available help plz.
Please use plain text.