Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

ZUNE ON LUMIA

MUSICMANROB2010
Accepted Solution

ZUNE ON LUMIA

When using zune for lumia 800 is there a way to keep my windows media player as my default player rather than zune. thanks in advance for any help recieved.

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
anseio

Re: ZUNE ON LUMIA

Yes. You need to remove the file type associations in Zune and re-administer them in WMP.

Open Zune > goto Settings > Software > File Types > uncheck all file types that you want WMP to have control over.

Open WMP and get to settings and re-configure the file types. I do not know the steps for this. I do not, use WMP in any way.

Please use plain text.
Professor

OR you could save that hassle and just right click on the file go to properties and change the default player.......

No need to go to all that trouble for something so simple
Please use plain text.
MUSICMANROB2010

Thanks to both of you all sorted

Please use plain text.