Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Zip files on lumia 710

Counsellor
pavanpopi

Zip files on lumia 710

Hi all,
I have downloaded a zip file and aftr that I got an option "press to open zip file"... After opening it, I am unable to save the mp3's inside that file to my phone....
Is there a possible way that I can save the files on to my phone and also wer can I find the downloaded zip files
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
fishtoes

Re: Zip files on lumia 710

Have the same problem on my 920...
Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
paulheu

Windows Phone operates in a way that content for one app is not accessible by another. Only a few exceptions (media/office) are implemeted. Since the content of a zip file can't be determined and within the sandbox the unzip would work in you can't unpack, then move whatever is in the file to where it would need to go this would not work.

---

Click on the blue Star Icon below if my advice has helped you or press the 'Accept As Solution' link if I solved your problem..

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
deepesh048

how I open zip file in Lumia 625
Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
paulheu

not possible

---

Click on the blue Star Icon below if my advice has helped you or press the 'Accept As Solution' link if I solved your problem..

Please use plain text.