Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: [ask] need clarify, Lumia 610 features

Mobile Overlord
cjlim

You can only delete from the Collection. Click on Music+Video, slide over to Collection, then Music then long press the song you want to delete.

Please use plain text.
avsreddy

I'm also facing the same and also some more problems with my Nokia lumia 610. It has no profile options.it always vibrates whenever I use back arrow key , switch off and on.no way to transfer files and contacts using Bluetooth.no fast forwarding of music file to listen only the desired part of a music file.no equiliser options in music player.many other troubles I'm facing.
Please use plain text.
avsreddy

I can't carry my pc to everywhere and all those with whom I wanna data transfer may not know to use sky drive and internet.my 610 is nt at all able to transfer data via Bluetooth.no option in 610 to download music from other sites except Nokia store and to save music files in my music.same thing repeats in the case of video files also.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
THEKURE

I won't complain, ok maybe a little. I cannot select a song as a ringtone NOKIA please fix this problem ASAP !!

it really blows!!

Please use plain text.
Professor
JackMerson

@avsreddy
Unfortunately, the haptic feedback (Whatever it called) on the capacitive keys can't be turn off.
The Bluetooth File Transfer will be available on the next major update (Windows Phone 7.8), which will be release on the early 2013.
To fast foward a song, you can hold the 'Next' button. And well, there is indeed no equalizer at all, for now.

@THEKURE
The Ringtone Maker will be available in the next major update (Windows Phone 7.8), which will be release on the early 2013. It's actually on the Marketplace already, according on the news. But the app won't work properly, for some reason. Same goes to the Bluetooth Sharing.
If I have helped you in any way, give me a kudos! :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Ahziel

Nokia Lumia 610 NO SERVICE

i have a problem to my phone,.

No SERVICE,. i cant make call and send a text messages to my friend,..

please help me to solve this problem,. i try hard reset my phone,. desame issue happen,. please help me,.

my location is philippines,. i trying to insert other sim card,.  is desame problem,. still no service,.

please help to fix this... thank..

Please use plain text.
Snipper1

[ Edited ]

l have always been good at understanding new phones, It wouldn't take me 20minutes to browse through and understand a new phone until recently when l bought Lumia 610. Most confusing issues were discussed in this thread except for:

1. l have opted to sending music to my Lumia via email and then download but to my surprise the MP3 files are failing to play. Whats the trick?

2. Will l be able to use the downloaded MP3 files as ringing tones?

3. my keypad can't access the *bla, bla, bla, blab * bla bla bla# services.

4. Which software should l download to connect my Lumia 610 to my PC. Nokia Suit doesn't seem to work on it?

l am on the verge of throwing this phone into the swimming pool.

Please use plain text.