Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: bluetooth connectivity issues

bobber128

bluetooth connectivity issues

With a Droid, I could connect to any Bluetooth device, and have a distance from the phone with a earpiece and walk a distance of 30 feet with no issues in call quality, and music transmission. Same with my Lumia icon for 2-3. WEEKS. after this time period calls would drop from the Bluetooth device at random, with no audible warning. Bluetooth shuts off at random, and often within 5 feet, Bluetooth quality is garbage in both music and phone call quality. Help.
Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
Abi99

Sounds like a hardware issue which requires inspection. To rule out which component is affected: Did you try another Bluetooth headset or did you try that headset with another phone, already?

Please use plain text.
bobber128

Yes same issues no matter what I connect too.
Please use plain text.
bobber128

Yes tried completely different brand headset with same phone, same issue. Tried affected headset with another phone, excellent performance. Had the same issues with my 928 Lumia. Should have added that before.
Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
Abi99

Because I have no other idea than a hardware inspection by your dealer (who sends it over to Nokia Care Centre), I would try the Nokia Software Recovery Tool.

Please use plain text.