Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

cant connect to internet on wifi or network. lumia...

lwebb

cant connect to internet on wifi or network. lumia 820

problem connecting to the internet, it says that i am connected to the wifi and able to use my data on my network but it wont let me onto the internet. is this a software issue or do i just need to adjust my settings? any solutions would be appriciated. (im on orange if that helps)

Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
adrianhughes

Re: cant connect to internet on wifi or network. lumia 820

hi there,

have you checked that you have the correct data settings from Orange and that your data plan is activated? would also pay to turn your phone to Flight Mode, then turn on WiFi and see if you are able to connect to the WiFi hotspot.

If still problems, then try performing a soft reset (pressing the volume down and power buttons together until the phone vibrates), and also check that you have all the Nokia system app updates in the Store.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.