Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

drivers nokia lumia 920

Contributor
bzum
Accepted Solution

drivers nokia lumia 920

Hello I have a problem with nokia Lumia 920th I have win7 home premium 64bit and after connecting phone to a PC to see the phone as a unit even it can store data. But I can not connect via Zune. And the windows on the connected devices with yellow triangle phone icons - Status: it is necessary to solve the problem when I will find a solution so I will report the need to install drivers but fail which I read some guides but still no work. Please help, thank you
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

Re: drivers nokia lumia 920

bzum wrote:
Hello I have a problem with nokia Lumia 920th I have win7 home premium 64bit and after connecting phone to a PC to see the phone as a unit even it can store data. But I can not connect via Zune. And the windows on the connected devices with yellow triangle phone icons - Status: it is necessary to solve the problem when I will find a solution so I will report the need to install drivers but fail which I read some guides but still no work. Please help, thank you
Do you see this under the 'Device Manager' ? If so right click on the Windows Phone entry there and go to Properies-->Drivers-->Uninstall .. Then Disconnect and Re-connect the phone and see if the Drivers get reinstalled properly ..

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
adrianhughes

Also bear in mind that Zune does not work at all, that's for Windows Phone 7 and 7.5 devices only. For Windows 8, and Windows 7, there is the Windows Phone app (in the Windows Store for Win 8), and for download from WindowsPhone.com (for Win 7).
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Contributor
bzum

aha, zune is for WP7. So it can not be used for WP8 lol. I do not know but it seems to me that, on the SW are on the little windows phone wrong xD Zune need WP7, WP8 need windows phone, windowsphone software but I find such unfinished - poor. And if I want my ring to do about horrible things just why not choose a song as it was until now Yes indeed, it's just a matter of software. But the answer probably know why - the copyrights to songs, etc.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
alnoorphon

bzum wrote:

Please use plain text.