Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

how to connect my lumia 800 to my PC

smileyme93

how to connect my lumia 800 to my PC

i clicked on the link to download zune, its not working. i keep getting error 0x80240016 when i use the fix it option i get the same error again. 1hr later,  4 attempts using fix it, more than 1GB data downloaded, my frustration is sky rocketing. i have a sony laptop and im using windows 7. has anyone succeded in installing zune on windows 7?

fix it nokia! put a direct link in the support for lumia section. let it be just as easy as it was to download nokia suite. matter of fact i didnt even have to come online to find ways to download nokia suite onto my lappy, i plugged in my n8 and the option was already there, it should be the same with the lumia family. #side not, why the hell was L920 launched exclusive to EE any damn way?!

Please use plain text.
Mobile Emperor
psychomania

Re: how to connect my lumia 800 to my PC

[ Edited ]

Zune is totally under the control of Microsoft, Nokia has no control whatsoever over it. If you can't download it directly from zune.net then you should follow the support links on there or ask Microsoft for assistance. It works perfectly on both of my windows 7 computers so may be an issue with your PC.

As for the 920's exclusivity that could be for any number of reasons but you won't get an answer to it here. What is known is that the exclusivity period ends this month. It will be available on Vodafone and probably other networks too.

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
garym114

Re: how to connect my lumia 800 to my PC

See 'Administrative Tools>event viewer> applications or system and find the error and see what is causing it.

Take that info to http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows and post the problem and the info you have.

Please use plain text.