Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

how to install android in lumia 520 i very upset f...

Counsellor
anilprajapati20

how to install android in lumia 520 i very upset from wp8 all main fuctions are missing

how to install android in lumia 520 i very upset from wp8 all main fuctions are missing

Please use plain text.
Advisor
chanchal123

Re: how to install android in lumia 520 i very upset from wp8 all main fuctions are missing

How to install a girls gene on a boy?
Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
rayhipkiss

Re: how to install android in lumia 520 i very upset from wp8 all main fuctions are missing

[ Edited ]

anilprajapati20 wrote:

You cannot install Android onto a Lumia 520. You should have done a bit of research before buying the 520 if you feel that the phone doesn't meet your requirements.

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
anilprajapati20

htc hd2 wp sucess fully installed android

why

because this is possible

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
jimmyireland

It not possible with lumia,move on.

If  i have helped at all a click on the white star below would be nice thanks.

Now using the Lumia 1520
Please use plain text.