Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: i want to change my nokia lumia800's body repl...

Registered Member
hazari

i want to change my nokia lumia800's body replacement

I have Nokia lumia 800 and im from Indiamy phone body has broken the charging port opening cover and sim changing slot has problems
So from where I can get it
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
cjlim

Re: i want to change my nokia lumia800's body replacement

You can try contacting your local Nokia Care Point using the link below.

www.nokia.com/support

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
hazari

Thnx
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
SJaitly

same here m facing the problem . Nokia persons that very wrong on ur part . first of all no one attending prperly at customer care  n secondly they told its not possible for the replacement. 

Give me solution otherwise we take n action. We r urs customer from then 10 years thus way u treat ur customer.. TOO bad 

Please use plain text.
paramour13

Welcome to the forum, SJaitly! :smileyhappy:

Replacing the cover of your phone is not covered by the manufacturer's limited warranty. Know more about it here: http://nds1.nokia.com/files/support/global/phones/guides/WC_B9229743_EN_1.pdf. If you wish to have it replaced, charges may apply. We hope you understand.

Regarding not being attended properly, we will take note of this and share with the concerned team for proper actions. 

Nokia Lumia 1020 - nothing comes close Nokia Asha 501 - super smart pocket power 

Follow us on Twitter Watch Nokia Support Videos

Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
paulheu

Both the USB door and SIM tray are easily available and replacable spare parts which are readily available. While we can't discuss taking the phone apart here in this case it's just a matter of snapping on a new USB cover or getting a new tray, both of which are available on eBay..

Love the talk of 'action' here but the only 'action' that will get you a fixed phone here will be getting the parts yourself

---

Click on the blue Star Icon below if my advice has helped you or press the 'Accept As Solution' link if I solved your problem..

Please use plain text.