Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

inear headphone

leme

inear headphone

Does anybody have experience with inear headphones for the lumia 800?

Any recommendations?

As i said before, i am using a creative ep630 with 16 ohm but i get interfering signals. It is very annoying

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Raoul_Duke

Re: inear headphone

Hi leme,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Nokia discussion forums.

Have a look at the below link for in ear headphones designed for the Lumia series of phones.

http://europe.nokia.com/find-products/accessories/headsets/stereo-wired-headsets/nokia-purity-by-mon...

Regards

Raoul_Duke
If you find this post helpful, a click upon the white star at bottom would always be appreciated.
If it also solves your problem, clicking ACCEPT AS SOLUTION below it will benefit other users!
Please use plain text.
Contributor
Wepe

Don't buy the Nokia own WH-701 headset, because it will not work! Unfortenately sales had to learn that as well...

It works fine with the E7 but not with the Lumia.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
carman58

I use BH-111 from nokia and wired Sony MDR-EX300SL , both work fine with Lumia :smileyhappy:

If I have helped at all, a click on the White Star is always appreciated :

you can also help others by marking 'accept as solution:smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
m_sinclair9981

I am looking to upgrade from the standard earbuds (with Mic) that come with the Lumia 800, and not sure what is compatible.

I see various brands say they are Iphone or Android specific, despite appearing to both have the 4 connections.  Any idea what type are suitable for the Lumia / Windows phone?  I'm guessing Android but I am not 100% sure. 

Given I am buying earbuds, I wont be able to get a full refund if they are not compatible due to hygeine reasons.

Thanks in advance

Please use plain text.