Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: internet connection error

Counsellor
Accepted Solution

internet connection error

http://i41.tinypic.com/167qwjb.png

please see the image. 

i am unable to connect internet in my lumia 800

Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
carman58

I have the same issue and believe it to be a router issue, but as I use zune as little as possible it's no major issue to just connect the phone via usb cable. Would be interested if anyone has any detailed instructions to resolve the issue however, apart from a new router !!

suggest you use usb until someone coes up with a definitive solution !!

Good Luck

If I have helped at all, a click on the White Star is always appreciated :

you can also help others by marking 'accept as solution:smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Counsellor

i am facing this problem from last 10 days. before that i am easily connect phone. formate is an solution? i think due to any apps installation its stopped
Please use plain text.
Counsellor

i have solved the problem myself. i have Avast antivirus in my laptop. Avast is blocking zune connectivty. so just remove antivirus & reinstall zune. Thats it!!!!
Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
carman58

That's great, just enabled Zune on my firewall settings and bingo, Kudos to you :smileyhappy:

If I have helped at all, a click on the White Star is always appreciated :

you can also help others by marking 'accept as solution:smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.