Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: internet connection troubles

Counsellor
ravibhalekar123

internet connection troubles

Nokia lumia 710,
Last few days i tired to connect internet,marketplace maps.some internet site which I browse early now not open.
When I download any application/game form marketplace same nothing download & show attention required.
Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
rayhipkiss

Does this error occur using a WiFi connection, a 3G connection or both? If it's a WiFi connection try restarting both the phone and the router. If it happens only on 3G then try removing the battery while the phone is switched on, replace the battery then try again. Also make sure the correct APN settings are entered on the phone.

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
ravibhalekar123

Me WiFi connection don't have. Using 2g.
Before Tuesday everything is fine.
But now so many troubles.
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

Did the Battery problem that you have mentioned in another thread start at the same time ? If yes, then something is surely wrong and needs attention from Nokia Care technician ...

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
NOKE700

[ Edited ]

Make sure you have no pending updates on your phone and make sure the marketplace app is up to date as well.  Nokia pushed an update for the maps that solved the problem, once I updated Here Drive it started to work again after gettting an error message as well.

I Choose Nokia!
Please use plain text.
dvssoni

Lumia 710 could not connect with my laptop via wifi, when i tried many time it says DNS detected. Due to i cant access internet in laptop please tell me how to fix this iterative problem
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Rollex

Am using nokia 2690 and when i download application on it, it wont connect to the internet.pls what should i do
Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
Abi99

dvssoni, I recommend to start a new thread because here we do not talk about a WiFi issue. Furthermore, I did not get who is the WiFi router in your setup. Do you use Internet sharing on your Lumia?
Rollex, a Nokia 2690 has a different operating system, Series 40. Here we talk about a Lumia issue which is based on Windows Phone. One solution to your problem is to go to Menu » Settings » Configuration » Personal » Add or Options » Add new » Access point » Access point » Bearer Settings » Packet data acc. pt. Here I entered the APN of my network operator. Then I hit the red key. Then again, I went to Menu » Settings » Configuration » Prefered access pt. » highlighted ‘My access point’ » Select. If that did not help, I recommend to discuss your issue in a new thread. Therefore, open a new one please!

ravibhalekar123 wrote:
When I download any application/game form marketplace same nothing download & show attention required.

Please, change the language of your phone to English. Then try again and give us the exact wording of that erroe message.

Please use plain text.