Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

internet sharing in lumia 720

Registered Member
mwayush

internet sharing in lumia 720

i have recenty purchased lumia 720. i am unable to access the internet on my pc by making the lumia 720 as a hotspot. on activating the internet sharing my pc get connected but there i no internet acces on that..

anyone aware of solution to this problem please help me out.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
TuomasHki

Re: internet sharing in lumia 720

Same here. All other Lumia phones in the household work perfectly on internet sharing. This must be a common problem? Pls help!

Please use plain text.
rahul170987

I too am having the same problem....I am not able to use internet sharing option on my nokia Lumia 720 which I recently bought.Kindly help.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
Saurabh21

Same here, when i switch the internet sharing option to ON, it shows a message that there is no data connection available.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
cjlim

[ Edited ]

Before trying any changes to your handets, it iwould be prudent to contact your service provider and to check the tethering status on your account. Some service providers do not allow tethering on certain tarrifs. 

Please use plain text.