Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: launch date in Inda

Registered Member
Lumia820inIndia

launch date in Inda

please can any Nokia marketting head can tell me whn will Nokia Lumia 820 will be available in India......the wait has been really too long and i am planning to buy 820, jus give us the dat pleaseand at what price is it launching at????? I am waiting for ur reply, please tell me ASAP
Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
paulheu

Re: launch date in Inda

Contact local retail or Nokia Care through the 'Contact us' section on this page

You may want to take a few moments to read the forum guidelines;

This is mainly a peer-to-peer support forum, and Nokia does not provide direct customer support to all questions via these boards. If you wish to get personal assistance from Nokia customer support by phone or email, please visit the "Contact Us" section of your local Nokia website.

Also Nokia Support Discussions has a cool search function which will often get you the answer you are looking for right away. Try it sometime!

---

Click on the blue Star Icon below if my advice has helped you or press the 'Accept As Solution' link if I solved your problem..

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
itsallaboutsid

Re: launch date in India

Even I'm waiting since OCT 30 2012 but there's no response. I tried the Live chat in the "Contact Us" section of nokia support but it seems like they aren't ready to tell out the details. There should be two possibilities either they really don't have any info or they know it but don't have enough rights to tell it out.
Its so sad that even after Nokia branded as 3rd Most trusted brand in India, they gave us least Importance. 

Please use plain text.