Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

lumia 520

Registered Member
abhayprakash32
Accepted Solution

lumia 520

Does lumia 520 has magnetometer. I heard that nokia city lens only works on phone having magnetometer. And please provide some info about nokia here
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
scoobyman

Re: lumia 520

See here:http://www.nokia.com/ng-en/support/faq/?action=singleTopic&topic=FA141018

Happy to have helped forum in a small way with a Support Ratio = 37.0

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
rayhipkiss

abhayprakash32 wrote:
Does lumia 520 has magnetometer. I heard that nokia city lens only works on phone having magnetometer. And please provide some info about nokia here

Further information regarding the 520 can be found HERE

Please use plain text.
Contributor
nimnz

can anyone tell me why aac file are not working on my phone. i converted themusing itunes @ 320kbps

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
kakrott

lumia 520 screen tilt

hey i need to turn of the screen tilt..in lumia 520 can anyone tell how to?

Please use plain text.
Contributor
nimnz

yeah thnx i figured it out myself
Please use plain text.
psbhandari

how to send music and video files via bluetooth to other devices (especially mobile phones).....????:question:

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
rayhipkiss

First, turn on your Bluetooth then navigate to the file you would like to share. Select the file then tap menu > share > Bluetooth

Please use plain text.
psbhandari

THANK YOU SIR.

Please use plain text.
psbhandari

In NOKIA LUMIA 520-

If I send a file to LUMIA 520 via bluetooth,after file has been sent,I get a message at the top to "TAP and SAVE" it.

BUT If I send more than one files to it from any other device,I can't find them.

Where do they get stored??

Please reply as soon as possible.

Please use plain text.
psbhandari

HOW TO SEND MORE THAN ONE MUSIC OR VIDEO FILES (NOT IMAGES)VIA BLUETOOTH????:question:

PLEASE REPLY...:crying:

Please use plain text.
jekiboi20

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
rahulgayke

if u want send videos over blutooth on lumia 520 salect aption photos> album>saved picture

but before this u have to put ur video file on saved picture folder with help of pc

Please use plain text.