Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: lumia 710 apps downloading interuption!

dany101
Accepted Solution

lumia 710 apps downloading interuption!

Hello!i am using a lumia 710 device.i'm facing a problem in downloading apps from the marketplace.when in progress(downloading) it interupts suddenly and says "attention required connection problem",by the way i am using wifi connection and my network seems to be pritty strong,inspite of that it says connection problem and downloading is
stoped.plz! can any one help?
Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
matthew_maude

Does it happen with all apps or is it just with paid apps?

a simple reset might help but if its a paid app you need to remove the trial version first then reset the device and re attempt to download it :smileyhappy:

©2012 DJ Matt

Please use plain text.
dany101

No !its with all the apps even the smallest apps(skype,facebbok,youtube),each and every downloading stops by giving the same error.
Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
matthew_maude

The next thing to try is a bit more extreme but hopefully it'll help...

do a backup then perform a factory reset.

before you do, have you rebooted your phone? Downloaded apps sometimes need a reboot, they will work so it might seem as if all is ok but they can get in the way of,other downloads and even other phone functions

©2012 DJ Matt

Please use plain text.
dany101

Thankyou downloads back online,no error .
Thankyou matthew_maude :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.