Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: lumia 710 ear phone issue

Contributor
svjtrt

lumia 710 ear phone issue

When i am hearing music sound clarity is as usual good
But at the time of talking a crack sound(very loud,unable to hear the voice of other person) is coming
what is the problem
Please use plain text.
Shibu1520

The same problem is for me too. even i had replaced  the earphone with my previous nokia's headset. but the same voice cracking is there while on call. but no problem in listening music. I think this is due to some software issues. if any one can assist please recommend.

Please use plain text.
sandyhurricane

I am also having same problem.I did reset it once but after 4-5 days it came back.
Please use plain text.
sandyhurricane

[ Edited ]

Is there anyone at nokia whio can address this issue?I don't want to visit service center,have an "so called" update which is nothing but factory reset,temporary resolving the problem and facing it again after some time

Please use plain text.
harsh2689

Same issue is with me, also m getting call disconnection on my lumia 710 on regular basis, any one facing this problem ?
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
arunece

I have got the same problem from yesterday. Listening to music is fine. But I can hear huge noise and crackling sound while attending calls using headsets....anyone above has already updated with windows 7.8 version os
Please use plain text.
Contributor
svjtrt

Now the problem gone after updating to 7.8
Please use plain text.