Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

lumia 720 caller id

Lizzayy

lumia 720 caller id

My phone does not identify callers'
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
cjlim

Re: lumia 720 caller id

Do you mean it does not identify callers by name? Does it show the callers number?

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Technouser

cjlim wrote:

Do you mean it does not identify callers by name? Does it show the callers number?

Let me put the issue in perspective. The Lumia 720 which I bought over the weekend works fine except for ONE MAJOR ISSUE! When a call from a user whose info is already in PEOPLE comes in, it will not display the Caller ID if the contact uses a +(country code) (mobile number) format. It will show the calling number less the country code but no name. However, should the contact be written into PEOPLE without the + (country code) format, the CLI works fine! Strang LUmia nd Windows 8. BTW, the operator had verified that there is nothing amiss with the network or SIM..can Nokia answer please?

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
cjlim

I should clarify that this is a user to user forum. While there are a few Nokia employees here, the are here on their personal capacity and will not normally answer queries of this type. If you want an official answer from Nokia, you should contact them using the Nokia Support tab below or @nokiahelps on twitter. 

Additionally, this sounds like a Microsoft rather than a Nokia issue and should be reported to Microsoft instead. 

Please use plain text.