Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

lumia 800 battery issue

duff25

lumia 800 battery issue

Ok, I know the lumia 800 had battery problems, which personally I never experienced, always got around 24 hours off a full charge. Ever since I installed windows 7.8 the battery life has decreased significantly, 10 hours if I'm lucky. Even when I fully charge the phone says it has around 12 hours remaining. All the settings are the same as before the update as to is usage. Location services, Bluetooth and data all off. Any one else with a similar problem.
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
cjlim

Re: lumia 800 battery issue

Have you checked the sync frequency on all you social, messaging apps and emails?

Please use plain text.
duff25

Emails push through every 30 mins as before and I use no social media apps
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
lorrdfalcon

I updated my Lumia 800 last night and have been pleasantly surprised by the battery level at the end of the working day. I normally have to charge in the afternoon to get through the evening, but not today. Now I've said this it it'll all go pear shaped!
Please use plain text.