Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

lumia 800 unknown icon

Advisor
Glesgyman
Accepted Solution

lumia 800 unknown icon

Hi folks I have an icon start screen below the time & date that looks like an envelope with a hand under it & a 1 does anyone know what this is & how to get rid of I have cleared all messages & calendar entries but it's still there :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
cjlim

Re: lumia 800 unknown icon

Would you mind posting a photo? 

The other possibility for an envelope icon  is emails but it is usually the envelope with a number next to it.

Please use plain text.
Buonaparte

I have the same thing. It looks like the envelope symbol that you usually have with email but with a Twitter-type swoosh thing directly beneath it. It doesn't seem to be Twitter issue though as I have been into my account and updated it, checked for DMs etc. 

Please use plain text.
Advisor
seinman

Hotmail?
Please use plain text.
Buonaparte

Yep, that's the one! It was an old hotmail account I had forgotten I had. Thanks

Please use plain text.