Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: lumia 800

Registered Member
patriz

lumia 800

The volume through headphones is really low I think it happened in last update to 7.8 how can i fix really annoying
Please use plain text.
Sage
Dhdhdharani

Go to nokia care and change the headphone if it has problem.
Please use plain text.
aleisha11

patriz wrote:
The volume through headphones is really low I think it happened in last update to 7.8 how can i fix really annoying

Note that European Commission created a mandate to limit the health risks from exposure to loud noise from personal music players. In accordance to current EU standards, Nokia has integrated new default audio volume settings to our phone range. For example, a warning text will now appear on phone screen when the volume is too loud while listening to music. So, it's normal if the volume is very low while you're listening to a music through a headphone.

Nokia Lumia 1020 - nothing comes close Nokia Asha 501 - super smart pocket power 

Follow us on Twitter Watch Nokia Support Videos

Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
ceroberts75

while the warning does appear, after you awknowledge it, you can continue to raise your volume to a max of 30 on the device again.

Kudos are the STAR Below to the RIGHT, Solution is Below to the RIGHT
Please use plain text.