Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

lumia 820 not synching all details of contacts fro...

Counsellor
Nomz

lumia 820 not synching all details of contacts from google/hotmail

My Lumia 820 is not synching all contacts details from google/hotmail. I usually have 3-4 cell numbers against each contact. When I synch with android/nokia N9, I can see all cell numbers against each contact but in Lumia 820 only some of the cell numbers against each contact are shown. Is there a fix?
Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
yasfer21

Re: lumia 820 not synching all details of contacts from google/hotmail

[ Edited ]

The fields probably does not match. It also happens to me when I sync my Google contacts on my iPhone 5. (I also own a 620). On your Google contacts, try to use the default labels e.g. Home, Mobile, etc.

Please use plain text.
Professor
caitlin1759

Lumia does not allow you to have 2 numbers listed as "mobile" for one person. If someone has a work mobile phone and a personal mobile phone you'll need to list one as " mobile" and the other as "home" or "work" as appropriate.
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
Nomz

I have more than 1000 contacts and can not modify the details of each contact manually. Is there a way to fix it. If microsoft is thinking about catching the market share, they should make the migration smooth so that people dont have to regret.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
yasfer21

You can export your contacts to your computer as a .CSV file and then open the file using MS Excel then you can easily modify the information from there.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
AmsEarthboy

This helps!!

Please use plain text.