Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

lumia 920 custom ringtones

twist76
Accepted Solution

lumia 920 custom ringtones

hi i am trying to get the custom ringtones onto my 920 but zune does support the 920, can anybody suggest how to transfer the mp3 tones so that the custom folder appears in the ringtone section, very frustating thanks, the phone is using windows 8.
Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
paulheu

Re: lumia 920 custom ringtones

You will need to use the Windows Phone app for Windows 8 or the desktop version for Windows 7. Alternatively you  can, when you are running Windows XP SP3 or better, just connect the phone and when it appears in explorer you create the 'ringtones' folder and copy your ringtones over.

You can also use the ringtone creator app available from Nokia in the store.

Lastly I'd suggest using the search function of the forum as this is a question asked (and answered) many times over. I would also consider this a general knowledge question for which the answer is simply found by a simple google search.

---

Click on the blue Star Icon below if my advice has helped you or press the 'Accept As Solution' link if I solved your problem..

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
jimmyireland

Re: lumia 920 custom ringtones

[ Edited ]

Try this http://www.windowsphone.com/en-gb/store/app/ringtone-maker/5a99cbd9-e82a-4892-8264-17a64f9142e5

You need to change the GENRE for them to appear 

If  i have helped at all a click on the white star below would be nice thanks.

Now using the Lumia 1520
Please use plain text.