Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

lumia 925 usb connection

Beckyd76
Accepted Solution

lumia 925 usb connection

Hi,

I'm having problems connecting my new Lumia 925 to my computer which I really want to do as I can't transfer any music to it at the moment.  When plugged in & I click on 'add phone' Nokia suite, it says that my phone isn't in USB Connectivity mode.  I've been all over this phone & I can't find this option.  I fear that all though I now have a smart phone, I'm not so smart!

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
cjlim

Re: lumia 925 usb connection

Your Lumia 925 uses the Microsoft Windowsphone 8 operating system and is not compatible with Nokia Suite. Have a look at the link below for information on pc connectivity.

http://www.nokia.com/ie-en/support/troubleshooting/?action=singleFAQ&caseid=FA140430_en_US

Please use plain text.
Sage
ayushwalia

Hi, 

Nokia Lumia windows phones are not compatible with Nokia Suite.

You can either direct use explorer in windows to drag n drop files in the phone or use the Windows Phone for desktop app.

Best Regards,
Ayushmaan
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If this post has helped you in any way, you can show some appreciation by clicking the star below :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
shashanka_kshir

My l925 has battery n USB connectivity issue. It was sent to head office alone 4 times, thrice it came back with repair but issues not fixed. 4th time device sent it's almost 15 days but still nothing heard. For over a month device is with Nokia since purchase as it takes 10 days for Nokia to send back. 3 repairs didn't dix my issue so it's a faulty device and Nokia has to replace it.
Please use plain text.