Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

lumia apn implementation

jonna123

lumia apn implementation

The way this Lumia 800 phone applies the apn configuration makes very little sense:
- new apn config does not get applied to the current data connection
- if you change the mobile network, the apn config gets applied
- sometimes it gets applied straight after configuration but never in homeoperator network
- tried at least 20 combinations without luck

I know several people that have experienced the same so it is not just me.. For me this started after phone was reseted to factory settings while in service. The first time i got the apn to work for homeoperator cause i had mobile data disabled when configured the apn. That does not do the trick anymore..

Nokia - please explain this behaviour!! how am i supposed to configure the apn so that it is applied to all available mobile networks? how can i verify that apn is used? This is to do with this lumia, not operators.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
IgorPureta

Re: lumia apn implementation

I have Lumia 800, I am in Croatia, T-mobile network. For one month everything worked smoothly but since yesterday I do not have data connection too. I did not noticed it at first due to wifi at home.Full signal with 3g sign on the right side of signal sign but no exchange, no pop mails, no internet. Always the same error code 80072EFD. None of the solutions I have found here or other places on interent did not help. This is rediculous! I see here that Nokia prepared solution for ATT Lumia 900 but for 800 I did not find anything like that. Please help!
Please use plain text.