Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: lumia800 "pink-spot" camera issue still persis...

wakalakaboom

lumia800 "pink-spot" camera issue still persistent after firmware update

[ Edited ]

Hi guys, i've noticed that the camera on my lumia 800 still has the pink-spot camera issue in spite of having the firmware (1600.2487.8107.12070) and the software update (7.10.8107.79)

Take a look at the shots below, are any of you guys still experiencing this issue even after the update?

this is before the update 

http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/5053/51485882.jpg

this is after the update

http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/1640/33949054.jpg

Please use plain text.
Professor

Re: lumia800 "pink-spot" camera issue still persistent after firmware update

This is not uncommon and is due to the white balance correction. I often get the same when taking pictures of white boards with notes on, but don't really worry about the pink.

The camera has been set up to take the best possible images of people, scenary etc.. at isn't expecting you to take a picture of a plain white background.

You could try playing with the white balance or scene settings to see if you get any improvement.

Please use plain text.
Professor
KennyKB

Re: lumia800 "pink-spot" camera issue still persistent after firmware update

This looks like a hardware defect. I would get it exchanged if I were you.

Please use plain text.