Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: macros in excel?

Counsellor
pavanpopi
Accepted Solution

macros in excel?

Hi All,
I have an xcel file with macros in it... But wen I downloaded that file to my phone, it ended up showing me a blank xcel sheet...
Can any1 help me in dis regard.?
Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
mechanimal82

I'm pretty sure that Macro's are not supported in the phone version as it cannot run VBA.
If I have helped you, please hit the star at the bottom of my posts - it's appreciated!
Don't forget if your problem is solved to press the "Accept as Solution" button.
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
pavanpopi

Thanks for responding mechanimal82
Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
mechanimal82

No worries. It's just a basic excel viewer (and in some cases you can do basic formulas). However it's not intended for heavy spreadsheets as you really do need a computer to get the full advantage.
If I have helped you, please hit the star at the bottom of my posts - it's appreciated!
Don't forget if your problem is solved to press the "Accept as Solution" button.
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
pavanpopi

Hmm....ofcourse....just wanted to try xcel on mobile as it is windows....:smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
mechanimal82

I know it would be nice, but my computers have difficulty with some of the VBA scripts I have written being processor hungry... I hate to think how my phone would cope :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.