Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

new tile colors from nokia for lumia

Counsellor
adityadaliya

new tile colors from nokia for lumia

Please give us more tile colors to completely customize our phone the way we wants .....
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
cjlim

Re: new tile colors from nokia for lumia

There are apps that allow you to make any colour tiles you want. I use Wiztiles which is available from the Marketplace.

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
r3mycc

yes, it's a nice app, but it can't associate with every app, just the apps from its list :smileysad:

Phones history: 5110, 6110, 3330, 6600S, 6120C, E65, E75, L620
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
cjlim

You are digging up and reading a thread that is a year old. Wiztiles was one of the first tile customization apps and it is free. There are plenty more available now. Why not take a look at them and see which one suits you best.

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
r3mycc

I studied the tile customizing apps from the marketplace, but I could not find none to change the tile of a named application (ex. "Speed Dial" app)

Phones history: 5110, 6110, 3330, 6600S, 6120C, E65, E75, L620
Please use plain text.