Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: no logout - microsoft account

Registered Member
gray234

no logout - microsoft account

Hi,
I bought lumia 520 seems okay but then realised once you access email you can't logout. For me this means to avoid this I can't add any appsor use the . phone to check email unless there is a way to force a logout withoutfactory reset. I must admit if I had known this I would not have bought,
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

You mean you do not want to get the emails on your phone ?

If so.. go to settings-->email+accounts-->Microsoft Account and uncheck the Box against Email under Content to sync ..

Try and see if that is what you want ...

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
rayhipkiss

gray234 wrote:
Hi,
I bought lumia 520 seems okay but then realised once you access email you can't logout. For me this means to avoid this I can't add any appsor use the . phone to check email unless there is a way to force a logout withoutfactory reset. I must admit if I had known this I would not have bought,

I'm not really sure what the exact nature of your problem is but you need a Microsoft account setup on the phone to be able to access the store and download  apps. The same account is also used to backup content on the phone to your MS account online such as contacts, pictures & videos (Skydrive), messages and applications list & data.

As Farby suggested, you can tell the phone not to sync emails from this MS account if you want but you cannot remove your MS account for the above stated reasons.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
swapnilsonje11

no sir username and  password  are incorrect 

Please use plain text.
Community Manager
tiny_chef

Please use plain text.