Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: nokia lumia 710 update to 7.8

Registered Member
madhavksr

nokia lumia 710 update to 7.8

sir.. still there is no  7.8 update for my lumia 710 on zune..when ever i check it shows your phone is uptodate 7.10..

Please use plain text.
Mobile Emperor
psychomania

Like with all windows phone updates not all countries and phones get it at the same time. The update is delivered in a staggered roll out so you will get it eventually.

Unfortunately it's not possible to say when a specific phone in a specific country will get the update. All you can do is wait and keep checking.

If you really want the update now you should take your phone to a Nokia care point as they may be able to update you instantly.

www.nokia.com/repair
Please use plain text.
Sage
AndyCalling

[ Edited ]

Good luck finding a Nokia Care Centre. According to the Nokia support store locator web site thingie, there are no Nokia Care sites in the whole of Britain. I'm not sure what country I would need to visit to take my phone in to be updated (I am not sending it overseas for any purpose, sorry Nokia, but that's not on) but it seems rather a lot of effort is required of customers to get support.

Any one know what country has the nearest Nokia care centre to the UK?

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

Hope you have checked here

Please use plain text.
Sage
AndyCalling

No, I hadn't checked there. I used the store locator on the support site that has an option for Nokia Care. Shame that list is just a red herring, thankyou for passing me the REAL list held back for the extra persistent like me.
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
galley8181

hi all pleaase help me i had recieved a update notification on my lumia 710 then i pluged it into my laptop to update the phone to 7.8 then it had done everything it ment to after 3 hours then i dicanectected it like it said i can then it still hasent updated the phone its still 8733 12121 firnwere i had used my wifi as always have done and still not sure why it hasentt updated my phone please help me thank u 

petergalley
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Ssalil

I'v updated my lumia 710 to 7.8 n still its disappointing not having devnagri and state language support :smileysad:
Its important help plz
Please use plain text.