Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

nokia lumia 800 problems

Registered Member
fuze25

nokia lumia 800 problems

So im a college student and as you'd expect I use my phone alot however exams have been in the way so I only use email and 2 hours of music a day n the battery life is terrible... I've only had the phone for 2 weeks too and to make matters worse the phone has started freezing twice just now... my battery is 1500mah for me so what should I do ... Actually regret getting this phone over the s2 now

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
mayafab

Re: nokia lumia 800 problems

You shud not get freezings, if you do, it is probably a faulty hardware.

However, if you have poor battery life, try switching off 3G, it worked for me, well cant be sure for 100%, but I too have 1,500 mAh battery and get very decent battery-life that's more than enough to take me through the day of light browing, bluetooth music and a few calls

Please use plain text.
Advisor

Re: nokia lumia 800 problems

I've found that turning on the battery saver helps a hell of a lot. Not really bothered about notifications when I'm out. And if I do want to retrive something, I just do it manually.
It gives another 3-4 hours extra battery life.
Please use plain text.