Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: nokia lumia 920 screen flickering

Counsellor
limmingwei

nokia lumia 920 screen flickering

My Lumia 920 facing screen flickering issues..but it is not all the time facing..sometimes it happened,sometimes it won't..i do a soft reset already,it just fix this issues a while then this issues happen again after some hours..
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
jimmyireland

Contact your retailer or your nearest nokia care center thats the best option for you.

If  i have helped at all a click on the white star below would be nice thanks.

Now using the Lumia 1520
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
limmingwei

Any other choices without going Nokia care??doing a hard reset can fix this issues??it is hardware failure or software??
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
adrianhughes

definitely sounds like a deeper hardware issue to me. you have no other choice than Nokia Care unfortunately mate.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
limmingwei

So u change the digitizer??or exchange for a new 1??
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
jimmyireland

Nokia will decide whats the problem not you or us..Under warranty it will be fixed for free.so take the advice given and get it sorted.

If  i have helped at all a click on the white star below would be nice thanks.

Now using the Lumia 1520
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
garym114

My 920 did that after one of the updates. Went away in a couple of days. That was about a month ago, problem has not come back.

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
limmingwei

you mean u have same issues as me but after update to portico,your 920 is working perfectly??i am not happy take to nokia care because i afraid when take it to nokia care the polycarbonate body will become loose and let the dust trap inside the front camera..

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
limmingwei

u means after u update to portico..this issue have been solved??or it happen again..i need your help of the info..thanks..

Please use plain text.