Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

sending pictures via bluetooth- LUMIA

moptop87
Accepted Solution

sending pictures via bluetooth- LUMIA

hi all,

i just got my nokia lumia,  and i'm wondering how i send pictures via bluetooth to another mobile device?

Thanks in advance :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
rich

Re: sending pictures via bluetooth- LUMIA

I recently asked the same question - seems you can't......

/t5/Nokia-with-Windows-Phone/Bluetooth-Lumia-800-and-N8/td-p/1217623

Please use plain text.
Professor
JudaZ

you can't

To do this you need the Bluetooth profiles: BIP, OPP or FTP

Nokia Lumia 800 (and actually Windoiws Phone 7.5) currently supports the following Bluetooth profiles:

A2DP 1.2, AVCTP 1.0, AVDTP 1.0, AVRCP 1.0, AVRCP 1.3, GAVDP 1.2, HFP 1.5, HSP 1.1, PBAP 1.0, RFCOMM 1.0, SPP 1.0

Please use plain text.
albyantony

Re: sending pictures via Bluetooth- LUMIA

I got the Lumia 900 and finding about the issue with sending pics via bluetooth now... apart from other issues... WP sucks. I wanted an upgrade from my old N8... can I get Symbian belle on my Lumia 900?? Love the hardware.... not sure about the OS yet :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
rich

Re: sending pictures via Bluetooth- LUMIA

I had my N8 as my secondry phone to the Lumia 800. I now use it less and less as I get used to, and enjoy, the Lumia.

Please use plain text.
Advisor
vascowalla

Cant.No FTP.Means you cannot send any data via Bluetooth.
Please use plain text.
Community Manager
musica

Please use plain text.