Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

sharing internet

internetshare

sharing internet

I am unable to get internet sharing on . It shows internet sharing not currently available. I reset my mobile Nokia Lumia 620. The internet share went to on. But after few moments it got automatically off. It does not get on. Any solution ?
Please use plain text.
aleisha11

Re: sharing internet

Hi,

Welcome to the forum!

You can do the following steps to help you to solve your concern:

1. Switch off your phone.

2. Take out the SIM card and battery for a second.

3. Switch off your phone.

4. Open the Internet sharing if it will turn on.

5. If it's still the same, you can try inserting another SIM card to isolate the issue.

If in case that the issue still persists, try to reset your Lumia 620 by pressing and holding both the volume down and the power key for 10 seconds. If you've done that before, you can also try the other way of resetting the phone. This procedure will delete all of your files. So, back up is needed.

Here's how you can back up your files: http://www.windowsphone.com/en-US/How-to/wp8/basics/back-up-my-stuff

To reset your phone, go to Settings > About > Reset your phone.

If the above steps didn't work, you may update the phone's software. See this link for more information:

http://www.nokia.com/global/support/software-update/wp8-software-update/

Hope this helps. :smileyhappy:

Nokia Lumia 1020 - nothing comes close Nokia Asha 501 - super smart pocket power 

Follow us on Twitter Watch Nokia Support Videos

Please use plain text.