Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

speakers not working on lumia 900

Counsellor
RagilSaputra
Accepted Solution

speakers not working on lumia 900

my nokia lumia 900 speakers suddenly not working. I can not use my luod speakers such as music plays. what causes it, whether I should bring it to nokia center?

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
jekiboi20

Re: speakers not working on lumia 900

Hi RagilSaputra,

Sorry to hear that. Before this issue happens, did you drop the phone or expose it to liquid? If not, you can try rebooting your phone. You can also check if you have the latest software version by connecting your phone to Zune software. To know more about updating your phone, see this link: http://www.nokia.com/global/support/software-update/lumia-software-update/

If the issue continues to happen, visit the nearest Nokia Care Point for your phone to be evaluated and repaired. You can also contact your local support for further assistance regarding the repair process in your country. See this link: http://www.nokia.com/global/support/locations/.

Nokia Lumia 1020 - nothing comes close Nokia Asha 501 - super smart pocket power 

Follow us on Twitter Watch Nokia Support Videos

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
RagilSaputra

Re: speakers not working on lumia 900

thank you for responding. but the problem with my phone is back to normal by itself. hehehe
Please use plain text.