Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

strange problem with photos sent from Lumia 521

Registered Member
drquesadilla

strange problem with photos sent from Lumia 521

My girlfriend recently got a Nokia Lumia 521 and it wasn't long before we noticed a weird problem with her photos.

The pictures look perfectly fine ON her phone, but when she sends a photo to someone via SMS it arrives with a weird corrupt look. It has odd visual corruptions and visual tearing like you might see on a damaged VHS. She's tested it with multiple pictures and has sent them to multiple people and it happens every time. The pictures remain undamaged on her phone's end though.

I've never seen anything like this on a digital camera before, much less from phone pictures. Google isn't turning anything up either. Anyone have a fix?
Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
Abi99

Re: strange problem with photos sent from Lumia 521

Which network operator does your girlfirend use?

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
ortega81

Re: strange problem with photos sent from Lumia 521

I have recently purchased a Nokia Lumia 521 and I noticed that after I turn the phone off the screen seems to stay black but eliminated and it's not happening all the time and I'm not sure if this is normal or what's going on can someone help me out
Please use plain text.