Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: wifi getting disconnected continuously on noki...

anandggrwl
Accepted Solution

wifi getting disconnected continuously on nokia lumia 510

The internet connection continously keeps going off while using WiFi connection. When I connect to a network it stays for some time and after a minute or two it says error in network connection. So i have to switch off the WiFi on phone and then restart it again and then reconnect to the network in order to use it again. This was not the problem a month ago when i bought the phone. Then what has happened now. Have to switch to some other phone if this things continues.
Please use plain text.
anandggrwl

Re: wifi getting disconnected continuously on nokia lumia 510

Please tell me if there is any fix for the problem.
Please use plain text.
bobbiemarden

Yea I m also using the mobile, I too had the same problem but nothing to worry its the one of the attractive feature which avail in LL 510 models ,,,, its damm:-P
Please use plain text.
anandggrwl

There was no problem with the phone. It got correct after i changed my wifi channel from 1 to 9. 1 is used by most of the devices so there is too much traffic on the same line. 9 is used comparitively less. So it worked :smileyvery-happy: . Now No problem about connection getting disconnected.
Please use plain text.
joydott

hey, kindly assist. my wifi detects availability of wifi but fails to connect. it stries to connect for about 5-10 seconds then i get a messaage saying "your device could not connect to the wifi". how do i fix this?

Please use plain text.