Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: windows phone 8.1 cyan 1520

Registered Member
shapora
Accepted Solution

windows phone 8.1 cyan 1520

How to update my 1520 pre dev to cyan ,it is available in my country but I can't get it ,and received from a while an update for the preview for developer, is that the fix who Microsoft talked about ,and another thing i still have a problem to communicate with nokia :smileyfrustrated:
Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
paulheu

The Windows Phone developer preview update which started rolling out today will fix the issue seen on some devices with relation to bitlocker yes, it should also allow the Cyan update to now be delivered to the phone when available. Give it a few days to see what happens.

---

Click on the blue Star Icon below if my advice has helped you or press the 'Accept As Solution' link if I solved your problem..

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
biscuit2291

The update is available in my country and my network my friend is on the same network as me and has the update yet i cant get it
Please use plain text.
Professor
garym11

This week an update to 8.1 will pushed to Preview for Developers users.

This will allow Preview for Developers users to update to Cyan when it is available for their phone.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
BuzzBonner

I'm also still waiting for the Nokia Cyan update for my Developer Preview installed unlocked 1520. Is there any further news on availability in the UK?

Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
Abi99

“Windows Phone 8.1 will become available for […] every Lumia […] running Windows Phone 8 […] in a [firmware] package called Lumia Cyan – starting this summer.” When Lumia Cyan is available for your Nokia Product Code, you get a notification on your phone automatically (see Menu » Settings » Phone Update). More about this there …

In the Nokia Software Recovery Tool, what is your 7-letter code (Nokia Product Code)? No Windows computer or USB: The same code is printed on your phone. That code determines your firmware variant which determines your current version. We can check together whether you have the correct variant, only with that code.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
BuzzBonner

My Product Code is 059V256

Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
Abi99

That is a Nokia Lumia 1520 in yellow which was designated for Hong Kong. These did not get the Lumia Cyan update, yet.

Please use plain text.
playfulangel14

Please use plain text.