Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Can't copy playlist from nokia suite to nokia x2-0...

evanash

Can't copy playlist from nokia suite to nokia x2-02

I have the latest nokia suite. I can do everything by this to my new nokia x2-02. But I can't copy playlists from nokia suite to my nokia x2-02. nokia suite shows that it has copied playliste to my phone but literally I can't see it in phone. Without playlist listening music is such worthless:smileymad:. I don't want to listen all song at a time.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Krom_

Re: Can't copy playlist from nokia suite to nokia x2-02

I have the same issue.
Music files are copied, but not the playlist itself. Nokia suite says "Unable to copy the songs. The following songs could not be copied." and the playlist's name listed below.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
RamNarayanS

Same problem with me too. That is definitely a buggy firmware. PC Suite / Ovi Suite can see the playlist and shows the content in it properly, but then the phone cannot see anything other than the playlists generated from the phone itself. :catfrustrated:

Waiting for a fix. :smileymad: 

Please use plain text.
Employee
magovoru

[ Edited ]

Hi,

Thanks for your feedbacks, this has been noticed as well here in Nokia Suite team.

This problem currently under investigation.

Cheers,
Marina
Nokia Suite team

Click on the Star Icon below if my advice has helped you!
Please use plain text.
Contributor
RamNarayanS

Thanks. Hopefully the fix will arrive soon. It has been more than 3 months since the problem was first noticed.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
RamNarayanS

Is there an update on a fix or workaround for this problem? Does the latest Nokia Suite Beta fix this? Any update would be appreciated.

Thanks.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
HussainNopy

Same problem here , i just bought the phone yesterday , its sucks :smileyfrustrated:

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
harshalgavali

[ Edited ]

Hey guys, there is a simple solution for it! Download any mp3 tag editor and change album name of songs. You can see list of these songs in 'Album' section of phone!  - 

Moderator's Note: E-mail address was removed. Please don't publish your personal contact information on a public forum.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
Abi99

[ Edited ]

Ovi Suite never worked for me, when it came to playlits. And, Nokia PC Suite 7.1.26.1 (May 2009) was the last version which contained the Nokia Music Manager. With that app, you were able to upload playlists to a Nokia with the operating system Series 40 like yours. Together with the latest USB driver, it might work with your model.

Nevertheless, the playlists of Nokia Series 40 (.m3u) are rather simple text files (the English explanation is at the end).

Please use plain text.